Languages Training Centers in Kuala Lumpur for Punjabi
List of Languages Training Centers in Kuala Lumpur for Punjabi . MyPrivateTutor has the best coaching centers in Kuala Lumpur offering an assortment of Punjabi courses and tuition classes for you to choose from. Get contact details & course information .
Address Not Verified
- Area: Mont Kiara
- Address: D2-7, Plaza Damas, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Kuala Lumpur
- Courses: Punjabi, Bahasa Malaysia, English, French, Mandarin, B...
Group, private and semi-private classes to learn 14 different languages with native teachers only. French, Spanish and Mandarin are very popular in our centre.
Individual attention and guidance.
In depth concept clearance.
- Learning a foreign language is never easy. However,our Italian language teacher, Lucia, is always so patient and helpful. So far I have learnt many useful tips from her. She is never shy of sharing her knowledge and useful tips to help you learn the language more effectively. Italian language is very cultural and historical. It can be confusing sometimes, which is why Lucia is always there to answer your questions! Italian language is a beautiful and useful language, so give it the respect it deserves. It cannot be learnt just by using google translate! If you are looking to learn Italian, Lucia is a great teacher, and this is definitely the place to come. Donât forget to bring your dedication and hard work as well! Se lei crede che puo, sicuramente Ã¨ possibile! Regards, Waltson
- âI have always desired to have the French language as my second language in the same side with English one, due to the fascination with the French cultureâ¦ I tried to learn French by myself, but it was like the unreachable step. A blind search on the internet brought me to MyTeacher Languages. After attending the trial class, I was so sure that this is the proper place to learn. The way of language teaching that followed by Mr Daniel is both attractive and practical. I want from joining the language club to have the ability to comprehend the French grammar and have the ability to speak freely. The practices throughout the classes forced me to acquire the proper skills. Besides learning the language, I obtained a good deal of knowledge about the French culture, the people, a little about some historical actions and popular singers.The most important thing to learn French or any other languages is to have the confidence and the desire for that. So finally if you want to learn the French language I guess you got to know the right place for that. Special thanks to Mr Daniel and Mesdames Camilleâ Ahmed Ali
- Spanish Lesson with Ms. Adriana in âMy teacher Languagesâ have been the greatest experience Iâve had when it comes to learning a new language. It is a place where you are welcome to join and indulge yourself with the cultural diversity that the institution has to offer. The teacher is the main person here âby main I mean the charm of the institutionâ by her gentle and sweet touch that she has on her students she ensures that the students learn in the best way possible â with the resources and help readily available it makes this place quite great, and the ambition of the teacher herself is great, sheâs full of energy and power which motivates the student further to learn and excel in the chosen discipline. In a single statement I would declare this institution to be the best place to learn a â foreign languageâ. - Agnes Angelina Vergo
Get More Info