Finding home tutors in Johor Bahru and in other cities in Malaysia is now easy with MyPrivateTutor. We also help you find tuition classes and coaching centers in Johor Bahru as well as online tutors. Home tuition helps to get higher marks and increase confidence. Use our portal to find the best local tutors, tutorial centers and tuition classes in Johor Bahru.
- Have been worked as a Dale Carnegie Training Consultant and gained more than 5 years experience in conducted industry training (Included personality, presentation, communication & sales training) - more than 3 years experience in teaching PMR/PT3 subjects (Science, Sejarah, Geografi, Manderin) - more than 2 years experience in computer application teaching (Ms Office: Work, Excel, PPT and etc)
1. Keeping it real: For many students, set subjects such as calculus, physics or even literature have little connection to their lives. Yet the same subjects they find so boring are a source of great passion for many thinkers the world over. One of the most valuable lessons tutors can share with students is a passion for learning. Perform a chemistry experiment that will make learning about molecular structure a source of fascination, share my passion for an interesting historical figure like Caligula or Augustus, read them a poem by Whitman or Blake – the kind of poems that speak straight to the heart yet use a language we all understand. 2. Fostering independence: As useful as I am to my students, my ultimate aim should be to teach them to become independent learners. The buzzword in both high schools and universities these days is critical thinking: encouraging students to analyse subjects in a deeper, more analytical manner. 3. Assessment through games: After teaching a particular topic, test my student’s comprehension through additional problems and games. 4. Utilisation of the Pause Procedure: Allowing student’s voice to be heard more than their own. To ensure my students do not tune out and lose interest in what I am teaching, use frequent pauses to ensure the student has understood what I have just been explaining. 5. Use of Multi-Media Tools: Fill my class with interesting video presentations, songs or works of literature that cover the theme what I am teaching. 6. Introducing humour into the tutoring session: Studies have shown that the use of humour can have highly positive effects on students, greatly increasing their level of engagement and interest. 7. Analysing sources of information: Part of critical thinking is analysing the sources of information I am consulting in order to come to one conclusion or another. 8. Encouraging students to create: One of the easiest way to engage students in a subject is to encourage them to create website or blog covering the themes covered in tutorial sessions.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing) Hons
- I am a certified trainer both by HRDF and Autodesk. - Having Autodesk Certified Professional Certificate by Autodesk. - 4 years experiences in teaching most Autocad product like Autocad and Inventor. - Staff from Seagate and Pos Berhad is one of my past students.
- Direct to the point to fulfill customer needs. - Lots of exercise so student will be familiar with the software. - EBook will be provided.
Chartered Accountant, CPA Australia, Certified Financial Planner
18 years experience lecturing and tutoring professionals, university students and some high school students. Semi-retired Chartered Accountant and part-time Senior Lecturer. Excellent command of spoken and written English. Personalized and innovative approach in explaining difficult concepts.
Bachelor of Business administration
I have over 5 years of One to One teaching in Business, Computer, Social Media, Public speaking and Language training. No matter where you start, we will get you where you want to go. Open and honest communication on your progress and how to improve further. Excellent feedback skills and certifications in people management, feedback and coaching.
Highly interactive personal touch lessons with fun and direct feedback. Together we will work on achieving your goal.
I have more than 5 years home tuition experience and I am teaching Primary and Secondary Level students.
Cater to the needs for the students.
MBA (General), ACCA, Diploma in Accountancy
I have vast and hand-on experiences in the practical accounting industry. A real life example in the work community and sharing of theory in the real practical world.
Class room presentation and group discussion
Degree in Human Resources
Teaching chinese and English for 5 years. My strength is that I am able to communicate with students very easily and adapt to the environment. The way I teach my student is easy to understand and simple.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
I am a fresh graduate from medical college. Having 2 years of part time tutoring experience, I would like to share tips of how to excel in exams and easy learning methods which have helped many students achieving flying colors. I can teach in both English and Mandarin to help my student understand more! Exam is easy to score and learning should be fun!
I usually plan my tuition classes based on both exam syllabus and student's needs. Class will be interesting and student will definitely love it. It will also based greatly on exam syllabus so they can excel in exams and boost their confidence level and interest level towards that subject. I will teach them the correct studying techniques and how to score in exams. Since I can excel in my academics, I believe all my students can too!
Degree in Aviation
I have been teaching and training foreign student to become proficient in English level six for aviation. I am Dutch and have lived in England and America.
Bachelor of Chinese Language and Literature in ZheJiang University, China
Bachelor Degree of Chinese Language and Literature in ZheJiang University, China. I started tutoring since 2013 during my university. Worked in China for some years as English/Chinese tutor. My students vary from 5 to 65. The year of 2017, I started my world travel. I've gained linguistic knowledge from different countries. Together with my study in university, it helps me with the logic in learning language. Now I am back in my hometown, to teach my native language seems to be my comfort zone.
I used to have a meeting and a demo class before the student and I come to a commitment. Let's arrange a meeting before hand and plan your learning methods (What do you aim to focus? Grammar? Writing? Pronunciation?). We first target your goal then I will make a schedule which we both agree. The learning schedule is customized. Instead of using textbooks, I prefer fun teaching materials such as board games. For children, I have series of teaching package due to my previous job in China, and as for adult, our lessons could happen indoor or outdoor. Since learning is about effective, we don't have to keep ourselves in boxed all the time. As the saying goes, "Think OUT of the boxes", isn't it?
I have 3 Years of Korean language teaching experience with foreigners. Apart from this, I also teach English and Business Studies.
BSc. Accounting & Finance
I have been a part-time tutor at Kumon, teaching Mathematics and English for kids of the age 5-12.
Degree in Biotechnology, MBA
- I have experience teaching upsr and pmr/pt3 students. - 3 years with good teaching records. - Degree in Biotechnology and MBA holder - Patience is my virtue
Will give a simple test according to their age to test their understanding on the subject. Upon recognising their weaknesses and strength, will start focusing on the weakness.
I am a fresher in teaching experience. I will teach you until you understand and gain something.The subjects that I teach are Bahasa Malaysia, Accounts, Perdagangan, Bahasa Inggeris.
I ask my students to never hesitate to ask if they are in doubt. I will try my best to answer the question.
I have 7 years of industrial experience in finance and investment and gained my CFA Charter. My goal is to deliver the CFA lessons effectively through explaining the lessons along with commercial examples to enhance the practicality Looking forward to speaking to you
Theory, example and case study.
Masters of Education TESL
I have been tutoring students in various aspects of the English Language since 1986. My experience of teaching includes PT3, SPM, MUET, IGCSE, ESP, Literature, Communicative English and Business English. My teaching is always grounded in the importance of communicative fluency. My students have always scored stellar grades in their exams. I match my teaching style and approaches to the needs of my students to ensure that they get the best from my expertise.
Master of Engineering
I have 6 years of experience in Deloitte Consulting and Accenture Solutions. If you are looking to brush up on your MS Office and presentation skills either to impress in interview or to produce better quality work in the corporate world, I can offer the relevant tutoring. My work involves producing reports in either MS PowerPoint, Excel or Word documents, and presenting them to the client. I have worked with top MNC across various industries: Oil &Gas, Govt Agencies, Financials and Telco.
Depending on what topic you need guidance, I will tailor my approach according to your level. If it involves MS office skills, I will have notes on the basic functions which a lot of people took for granted. I would require you to have a laptop/computer to practice hands on skills. I will be showing you step by step and the tips on creating professional documents/reports, formatting, visualizing and arranging data in a professional manner etc. As my job also requires me to to do sales, I will prepare sales scripts, practice with you on how to conduct business meetings or interviews, depending on the subjects you would like to explore.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Civil)
I have taught a PT3 student in all the subject. Prefer one to one style of teaching. Let the student explain the answer that they had written. I also involved in many projects during my university thus I can deal with various type of people.
During my eight years of undying passion in the education line, I have learnt more about the various different type of learners. I have taught adult learners as well as young learners to achieve a certain understanding of the subject taught. I am highly interactive with my learners and I believe no question is a wrong question.
I use the method of acquiring a subject more than learning it. I don't believe in memorising but I believe is repetitive learning and putting the knowledge into action. My lesson plans are uniquely designed based on an individual learner.
Master of Business Administration
Teaches elective modules and lifeskills training for educational institutions. Specialises in lifeskills, softskills and hospitality training. With more than 30 working years of experience in the hospitality and the training industries, I have travelled and worked in Egypt, Seychelles, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Lessons are carefully planned, executed and highly interactive
Bachelor of Science in Architecture
I have been tutoring since my university days back at UCSI University. I've organised various software workshops to cater to architecture & interior design student needs. I am currently working in an architecture firm as their 3D designer and have been providing commercial grade 3D models and perspective. I believe I have the experience and skills needed to teach interested students.
Straight forward teaching. Breaking down various tools and functions so you can understand how it works. Practical results so that you may produce good quality 3D models and perspective. I'm a friendly person and my classes are easy going.
I have around 1 year experience in the field of teaching. I have the experience of teaching English for Korean students.
I have 19 years of experience in English Coaching/Training for both working adults and interested individual from Corporate level and home based. I am an inspiring coach/tutor with a Ph D in Human Behviour focus. I have 20 years of knowledge, skills and experience in the Retail Business and intrigued to share my wealth of experience for indivduals who are intrigued to learn continously....
My most desired and students benefit scenario is to conduct Micro Class with 2 - 3 in group. The lessons are conducted in an interactive and learning through 'fun' and discovery methology. It is very much related to our daily encounterance from every aspects/dimensions of our working life and personal. There shall be exciting assessments to evaluate your progress against target. Mostly preferred students who able to attend 3 times per week , 1 1/2 hrs per session for minimum 3 calendar months.
Masters in Business Engineering
I have experiences in teaching on marketing strategy, resume writting skills, tamil language and quite a number of business classes. Throughout my tutoring my students had achieved 99% of marks.
Lesson plan in advance Conduct practical tutoring
Degree in Business & Environmental Science
Experienced in teaching Korean kids english and conversational english for adults TESOL Diploma certified
Experienced in teaching science and english. Also, conversational english for adults TESOL Diploma certified