Some of us may choose to study by themselves (reading Japanese books, learning by YouTube videos etc.).
While it’s not bad to study using this kind of learning materials, but…..
- did you ever think of who will correct you when you made mistakes?
- how can you practice the knowledge that you have learnt?
- are you confident that your understanding of those grammars are correct?
- how do you know that you pronounce the correct pronunciation?
- can you assure yourself that you will learn this language continuously? without quitting in the middle of the ‘learning journey’?
THAT’S WHY I RECOMMEND YOU TO JOIN PHYSICAL CLASS.
There are many benefits that you can get by joining actual class. Although I can’t explain everything here, just have a look for some of those benefits that you will gain in this class.
- The number 1 benefit of joining actual class is that you can practice the knowledge immediately with your colleagues (which you can’t get this opportunity if you’re studying by reading books, watching Youtube etc.).
- At the same time, just in case you made some mistakes during the practices, your sensei can correct you immediately.
- In addition, while studying in the class with your class colleagues, you won’t feel ‘lonely’ in this Japanese language learning ‘journey’. Many of Japanese learners out there (as I know), who feels motivated at the beginning but quit during the ‘journey due to the ‘loneliness’.
- In other words, by joining this class, it will boost your momentum to keep on learning, learning and continuously learning !!!
- So what happened in the end! You will have beginner knowledge of Japanese language and will be able to use the knowledge in your daily life!
Topics covered / Highlights
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- Japanese language greetings (with in-depth explanations and practices)
- Japanese language conversation (with in-depth explanations and practices)
- The correct way of Japanese language pronunciations (with in-depth explanations and practices)
- Beginner level of Japanese language grammar (with in-depth explanations and practices)
- Briefing about some of the Japanese cultures
- How to write Japanese letter – Hiragana (bonus)
Who can attend this ?
THIS CLASS IS SUITABLE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS…
- Absolutely beginner level learners
- Had studied a few years before, but had forgotten most of the knowledge
- Have beginner level knowledge, but want some opportunities to practice the knowledge.
- Have some basic knowledge about the grammar, but want to improve on pronunciation and speaking.
Anyone who is 13 years and above who loves Japanese Language
What am I going to get from this Class ?
WHAT WILL YOU GET AFTER COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
- Ability to speak the beginner level of Japanese language
- Ability to use more than 300 Japanese language vocabularies
- Ability to speak using the correct pronunciations
- Ability to understand beginner level of Japanese language grammar
- Ability to understand some of Japanese cultures
- Certificate of completion (if you attended 80% and above of the class)